OPPORTUNITIES AT GREAT ENVIRONMENTAL
Environmental Field Technician
Great Environmental Inc. has provided high-quality professional environmental services with an exceptional customer service experience since 1999. As we continue to grow and adapt to meet our customer’s needs, we are actively growing our team in the Chicagoland area!
Our candidates must:
- Have a passion for serving customers and compassion for their needs.
- Be accountable: we will set clear agreements and be held accountable for our actions.
- Describe themselves as a “Go Getter”: ambitious, organized, detail-oriented, independent, and teachable.
Experience and Education desired for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years of environmental or abatement experience.
- Minimum of 2 years previous sales/customer service industry.
- A current or previously IL-licensed asbestos abatement worker or supervisor would be a plus!
Skills Required to Excel in this Position:
- Ability to create and develop sales relationships face-to-face with new customers.
- Organized to manage appointments and schedules.
- Proficient or teachable in technology, apps, emails, etc.
- Field “take off” skills regarding assessments, measurements, and documentation.
- Excellent English speaking is required; proficiency in Spanish is a plus!